Friday, January 22, 2010

3rd week- January - April 2010 trimester

Hello, there! Well, this has been our third week of classes... almost over now... Let's review what we did this week in order to connect to our class and classmates on line and collaborate, share, learn and have fun. Use this check list to know if you are following all the activities done so far..

  1. Got a Gmail account. 
  2. Invited my teacher to chat and added her and my classmates to my chat list.
  3. Gotten a blog at Blogger.
  4. Followed my class blog. (To do that just click on the bottom follow in this blog.)
  5. Visited different blogs to look at models and examples. (Bloggers Sep-Dec09)
  6. Posted my first post. This is Elias blog and his first post... check it out and make sure to leave a comment. (Welcome to my blog)
  7. Remembered to add a tittle, a little intro paragraph, my task, a closing paragraph where I reflect on my task and invite readers to leave me a comment, also added key words to my post.
  8. Used the check-speller to check my writing. I showed my work to my tutor and double check before posting.
  9. Got my book... and class MyELT code
  10. Registered to MyELT and checked the exercises to practice during this trimester.
  11. Taken the surveys:  About your English Class
                                  Jan-Apr2010 EFL Survey
                                  Click Here to take survey

                                 About Integrating Technology in the English Class
                                 Jan-Apr2010 EFL Digital Literacy
                                Click Here to take survey 

These are special tasks that you will do to participate in different projects.
  1. Registered to EFLUNIVERSITY and to THE KATAMY to participate in the project with Tampa University Spanish students in SecondLife.
  2. Registered to Twitter and Facebook and I am following URBE and the teacher, as well as my classmates.
  3. Registered to SecondLife, got an avatar and added Pionia Destiny  as friend. (Try if can great... if you can't ... don't worry).
Well, I think ... that's it....!!! Let me know what you think... Probably you will thinking.. wowowo that's too much... Don't hesitate.. and worry.. just try to do what you can and let your classmates and me if you have any doubts and we'll help you.

Keep on shining Love and Peace!

No comments: